It’s Here! My New AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook is Now Available!
Remember when I told y’all, several months ago, I was working on a couple of projects for you. Well, today, I am proud and excited to let one of the cats out of the bag! My NEW AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook ebook is now available! Yay!
It’s been so thrilling for me to create this amazing new resource for you. I wanted nothing more than to prove AIP compliant foods don’t have to be bland and boring. And, what better way to introduce you to flavorful AIP meals, than the delicious dishes from my hometown, New Orleans.
Inside AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook, you will find:
* A Printable AIP Approved Foods List
* Full color photographs of each recipe
* Tips for batch cooking and cooking seafood
* Trick to making the perfect AIP paleo Roux
* Links to all of my favorite AIP Resources, including websites, blogs, books, podcasts, videos, and more!
Over 60 delicious AIP compliant recipes, including…….
– Fried Okra in Red Palm Oil
– Cheesy Cauli-Grits
– Cajun Dirty Rice
– Baked Apples with Maple Cinnamon Ice “Cream”
– Chicken Cacciatore
– Fish Courtboullon
– Slow Cooker Bone Broth
Get your copy of AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook today! To help me celebrate the release of my new ebook, I have a couple of surprises for you! First, I’d like to offer all my faithful readers 15% off! Just use the code AIPCAJUN, at checkout. It’s that easy!
Giveaway is now CLOSED!
Second, I’m hosting a Make The Perfect AIP Paleo Roux Giveaway! One winner will receive:
(1) FREE Download of AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook ( $9.99 value)
(1) 2 lb. Bag Otto’s Naturals Cassava Flour (18.00 value)
(1) 24 oz. Tub Spectrum Organic Palm Shortening ( 12.00 value)
(1) Set Ceramic Measuring Cups (19.99 value)
To Enter, simply follow the Rafflecopter instructions below. The giveaway will run from 12:00am, Monday, May 11, 2015 to 11:59pm, May 18, 2015. It is open to ADULT US RESIDENTS ONLY! I will be running a separate giveaway for international residents at a later date. Winner will be notified by email on Tuesday, May 19, 2015. Winner will then have 24 hours to reply with shipping address. If winner does not reply within the 24 hour period, a second winner will be chosen.
Be sure to stay tuned to my blog for updates on more giveaways and fun stuff! I even have a few extra surprises coming to y’all!
I hope y’all enjoy my new AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook! If you cook any of the dishes from it, I would love to see some pics! You can email them to me, or post them on social media. Be sure to tag me and use the hashtags #paleocajun and #aipcajun!
As always, I wish you good health……and, good food!