So, it feels like forever since I’ve posted a recipe for y’all. After taking a month off to finish Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide, releasing it, and taking a vacation in Vegas and California, I finally have a new recipe for you to enjoy. This AIP Paleo Herbs de Provence Chicken & Mushroom Faux Risotto is a one-pan wonder. It was one of the first meals I batch cooked when I came home from my vacay. Enjoy! Continue reading “AIP Paleo Herbs de Provence Chicken & Mushroom Faux Risotto Recipe”
You asked for it! And, we in the AIP community listened! I am beyond proud to announce the release of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook!
If you can’t seem to get enough Instant Pot and pressure cooker recipes, we, the AIP community bloggers, have something for YOU! We have come together to create exclusive AIP recipes, 141 to be exact, especially for you. Our ebook, The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook, is a must-have for every pressure cooker enthusiast.
So, now y’all can see why I was so busy over the last couple of months. I was putting together my ebook, Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide, with over 100 recipes AND creating recipes for The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook.
The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook is a community cookbook, created by 37 of the BEST AIP BLOGGERS. It features 141 pressure cooker recipes!
Some recipes featured in The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook:
- Cherry Rhubarb Ketchup
- Cranberry BBQ Sauce
- Thyme Scented Fennel & Asparagus Soup
- Mole Chicken with Bluecumber Salsa
- White Chicken Chili
- Maple Tamarind Baby Back Pork Ribs
- Kalua Pork
- Vaca Frita (Cuban Fried Beef)
- Shrimp Etouffee
- Thai Seafood Curry with Kelp Noodles
- “Chocolate” Cake
- Mini Pumpkin Pies
- Coconut Yogurt
Today, I’d like to share one of the fabulous recipes in The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook with you. I chose the Swedish Meatballs & Mushroom Gravy recipe from Andrea Wyckoff of Forest and Fauna, mainly because I love Swedish Meatballs. Andrea’s recipe is on point!
Get your copy of The Paleo AIP Instant Pot Cookbook here today–>
As always, I wish you good health………and, good food!
*This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one of these links, I may receive compensation. Thank you for helping to support my blogging efforts, here at Paleo Cajun Lady.- Tara Perillo
It’s finally here! You can now get your hands on my Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide ebook!
After over a year of testing, tweaking, and research, my Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide is a reality. This new ebook outlines the exact plan I used to build muscle, lose fat, and gain health. With the diet, workouts, and lifestyle changes featured in Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide, I have put my lupus into remission, and created an overall stronger, healthier body.
If you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired, Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide is for YOU!
What will you find in Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide?
- The complete Sickness To Fitness Nutritional Guide. You will learn the basics of the Autoimmune Protocol, and the proper macronutrients for building muscle and losing fat.
- The complete Sickness To Fitness Workout Guide. You get a full resistance training workout, complete with photos and instructions of each exercise, low impact cardio exercises, and fitness equipment recommendations.
- The complete Sickness To Fitness Wellness Guide. You get real-life tips to help you sleep better and manage your stress to get the most out of your fitness program. Plus, I share which supplements can enhance your results.
- Access to over 100 Sickness To Fitness Recipes! Plus, you get tips on batch cooking and meal prepping to ensure you always have the foods you need, ready when you need them. Included are all of my favorite batch cooking recipes!
- A complete list of Sickness To Fitness Resources where you’ll find everything you need for nutrition, workouts, recipes, inspiration, and motivation throughout your program.
- Entry into an exclusive, Sickness To Fitness Members’ Only site. You’ll gain access to special workout videos, lifestyle tip videos, recipes, and so much more!
Now, you might expect to pay a lot for all this goodness. But, I wanted to be able to reach as many of you, who want to get healthier and more fit, as possible. So, to do that, I priced my Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide at only $6.99. Yep, that’s right. And, I’m offering you a special thank you deal, too. If you purchase my Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide, I will send you a link and coupon code to purchase my AIP Paleo Cajun Cookbook for only $2.99! That’s both ebooks for less than $10!
Go HERE for more info!
I’m so happy to be able to bring you this great resource. If you’re ready to bring your health and body to the next level, Sickness To Fitness Quick Start Guide is the best place to start.
As always, I wish you good health…….and, good food!